Τετάρτη 7 Απριλίου 2010

The Witchdoctors

San Diego, CA., USA
Garage Punk




Album:
· A-Go-Go, Dionysus Records, ID123326, 1994

Tracklist:
Rollin’ In Your Grave / I’ll See If She Cares / Teenage Witchdoctor / Don’t You Think / Storm Clouds / Behind My Back / The Witch’s Brew / I Believe / This Might Be The Day (That I Die) / You’ll Come Running / The Sneak


7”s:

· I’m So Restless 7” EP, Dionysus Records, ID074538, 1992

Tracklist:
I’m So Restless / Wrong Before / Ballas Of The Melting Man / Death Ray ‘63


· Goin’ To A Graveyard 7” EP, Screaming Apple Records, SCAP 021, 1994

Tracklist:
Goin’ To A Graveyard / I Know Why / No Girl Of Mine





Personnel:
Dave Klein, drums
Gregg Hunt, vocals & guitar
Paul Carey, vocals & harmonica
Steve Hill, vocals & bass
Jake Cavaliere, organ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου