Παρασκευή 16 Απριλίου 2010

The Running Stream

Trieste, ITALY
Garage Punk / Psyche



Albums:
· Running Stream LP, Ton Um Ton Records, TUT 120 890, 1985

Tracklist:
I Can Only Give You Everything / Acid Head / Wrong Life / I’ve Never Loved Her / I’m Not Like Everybody Else / Enough / She Eats Mushroom / Gloria

Personnel:
Sw. Premdhyan, guitar/vocals
Zombie, bass/vocals
Shorty, drums/sound effects
Ugly Thing, organ
Pyril, harp


· 2nd LP, Vinyl Salvage Records, VS 6103, 1988

Tracklist:
Long Time Ago / Spend Your Life / All Cops In Delirium / She Was Mine / The Junkie And The Pusher / Hey Joe / Clock On The Wall / She’s My Queen / Dreams Of A Sleepin’ Butterfly / Desert In My Mind / Don’t Run Away / Next Night

Personnel:
Carlo Sandrin, vocals/guitar
Paolo “Zombie” Cinerari, bass/vocals
Lucio “Shorty” Cosentino, drums
Ugly Thing, organ


Song in Compilation:
· I Never Loved A Girl, “Declaration Of Fuzz” LP, Glitterhouse Records, RP 10663, 1986

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου