Παρασκευή 23 Απριλίου 2010

Psycotic Pineapple

Richmond, CA., USA
Psyche / Garage Rock


Album
· Where’s The Therapy? LP, Richmond Records, RICH 6026, 1980

Tracklist:
Hang On for Your Life / The Devil Has Work For Idle Hands / I Forgot Who I Forgot Who I Was / I Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Get Rid Of You / The Saw / Headcheese / Sabrina / She’s Boss / You’re Gonna Miss Me / Drop Out / I Want Her So Bad

7” records
· I Want Her So Bad / Say That You Will, Pycnotic Productions, no ref. No, 1978

· I Wanna Get Rid Of You / Ahead Of My Time, Richmond Records, RICH 1, 1979



Songs in Compilations
· The Devil Has Work for Idle Hands, “Waves: An Anthology of New Music, Vol. 2-Spring 1980” LP, Bomp! Records, BOMP LP 4008, 1980


· I Want Her So Bad, “Killed By Death Vol. 15 ½“ LP, Redrum Records, 1998

· Ahead Of Today, “Screaming Fists, Vol 2” CD, LAMF Records, 1998


Personnel:
Dave C. Berry, drums
Henricus Van Holtman, guitar
John C. Berry, bass
Alexi Karlinski, organ



















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου