Πέμπτη 15 Απριλίου 2010

The Morticians

Sussex, UK
Psyche / Garage Punk



Albums:

Freak Out With The Morticians LP, Tin Soldier Records, TIN-1, 1987

Tracklist:
Now She’s Gone / Action Woman / Don’t Need Your Lovin’ / Blackout Of Gretely / E.S.P. / I Need You There / Sweet Young Thing / Spiral Bat / Carolyn / Song Of A Baker / Section 44

Personnel:
Lenin England, drums
Wednesday Childs, guitar/vocals/organ
Ben Sofa-Coffin, bass


· She’s Like Heroin LP, Distortion Records, DIST 2, 1988

Tracklist:
Spiral Bat (Baby Version) / How Does It Feel To Feel / I Never Loved Her / Chicago Blues / I Don’t Care (Live) / X-27 / Section 44 (Short Version) / My Generation (Live)

Personnel:
Lenin England, drums
Wednesday Childs, guitar/vocals/organ
Ben Sofa-Coffin, bass


Song in Compilation:
· Now She’s Gone / I Need You There, “Raw Cuts Volume, Seven UK Garage Disease” LP, Satellite Records, RAW 7, 1988


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου