Τρίτη 13 Απριλίου 2010

The Double Naught Spys

Brandford, CT., USA
Garage Punk


·


















Albums:
Goin’ Nowhere With... The Double Naught Spys LP, Rockadelic Records, RRLP 6.5, 1992

Tracklist:
You Better Tell Me Now / Right Where I Wanna Be / Tears From My Eyes / Mad At Me / Can’t Tame Me / Now She’s Cryin’ / Outer Limits ’66 / Tryin’ My Best / Won’t Be The One / 2-Timin’ Babe / Side-Swiped / I Hate Love / I Can’t Understand / She Lied

Personnel:
Bill Tobelman, guitar/harp/tambourine/vocals
Danny Ly, bass
Dave Tomany, drums
Mike Markesich, guitar/vocals






















· Teen Trash Vol. 5 LP/CD, Music Maniac Records, MMLP 88005, 1993 (reissue of the 1st album with 2 bonus songs)

Tracklist:
You Better Tell Me Now / Right Where I Wanna Be / Tears From My Eyes / Mad At Me / Can’t Tame Me / Now She’s Cryin’ / Outer Limits ’66 / And She Said Yes / Tryin’ My Best / Won’t Be The One / 2-Timin’ Babe / Side-Swiped / I Hate Love / I Can’t Understand / She Lied / Slow Down


Songs in Compilations:
· One More Beer, “Oh God, My Mom’s On Channel 10!” LP, Nardwuar Records, CLEO 1, 1989

Personnel:
Joe Guidone, guitar
Danny Ly, bass
Dave Tomany, drums
Mike Markesich, guitar/vocals
Sal Muolo, vocals












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου