Τρίτη 6 Απριλίου 2010

The Cardinals

Athens, Greece
Beat




7”:
You Aren’t My Love 7" EP
, Golbin Records, no number, 1996

Tracklist:
You Aren't My Love / Why / The Girl I Once Knew / She'll Be Back

Personnel:
Andreas Paparrousos, organ & vocals
Michael Nezis, guitar
Dimitris Beleniotis, vocals / drums / guitar
Bill Nezis, bass & vocals







Album:
The Cardinals LP, Action Records, MONO AR 401, 1998

Tracklist:
All I Wanna Do / I Need Her So / I Saw The Sun / You Never Told Me Goodbye / Where The Rain Can't Reach And Steal My Love / I Can Cry For Yesterday / She's My Girl / Could It Be That I Was Wrong / Never Loved You True / She's Coming Home / Blond Girl / Let Me Live My Life

Personnel:
Bill Nezis, guitar & harmonica
Sotiris, drums
Christos Pieros, bass & backing vocals
Michael Nezis, guitar
Andreas Paparrousos, organ & backing vocals
Dimitris Beleniotis, vocals / guitar / tambourine




Songs in Compilations
Mary Lou, “Teen Scene Vol. 2” 7” EP, Misty Lane Records, MISTY 041, 1998

Why / She'll Be Back, “Come To Where The Action Is…” CD, Action Records, 1999

(Girl) I Know That I Can, “Time To Time” LP, Teen Sound Records, TEENS 011, 1999

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου